By adaptive - April 27th, 2015
Open Mobile Media today announced the official launch of The Open Mobile Summit London 2015 (29th – 30th June, The proud Archivist). This year the event focuses on Big Business Mobile Transformation.
Executives from Bayer, Thomas Cook, Financial Times and many others come together to investigate the impact of placing mobile at the heart of all business operations and explore innovative tactics to drive outstanding financial results and increased brand loyalty.
With consumers moving to mobile at an incredibly fast pace, they expect the companies seeking their loyalty to keep up with the latest technological advancements. This has stimulated enterprises to change their approach to innovation and completely refresh their corporate culture. The companies that will thrive are those that have adapted to these consumer trends and have infused mobile technology at the core of their operations. The Open Mobile Summit London 2015 focuses on those critical success factors to build a mobile enabled brand.
Open Mobile Summit London 2015, project director, Ina Vaduvescu stated, “There is an inspiring amount of companies paving the way for mobile transformation. While most business strategists have not yet fully committed to thinking of their companies as mobile first businesses, they are definitely on board with exploring with mobile capabilities in order to establish strong, long term relationships with their customers and drive increased business revenue. And this is exciting!” She continued, “We are pleased to bring together the innovators from London’s vivacious start-up scene and the executives driving mobile transformation to explore the impact of mobile on today’s big businesses.”
For full event information, including speaker line up, conference agenda and registration information, visit: http://openmobilemedia.com/london/conference-agenda.php
Key Topics to be addressed in June:
The Open Mobile Summit London 2015 brings you the issues at the heart of big business mobile transformation:
- Corporate Change for Innovation:Leverage C-suite collaboration and new talent to remove corporate silos and welcome an agile, flexible business culture
- Enhance Customer Experiences: Capitalise on the power of mobile at the product level to turn one time customers into loyal brand advocates
- Gripping Marketing: Link up the local, the creative and the data to craft personalised messages that enrich the customer’s interaction with the brand
- Real Time Data Intelligence: Sync the mobile data flow from consumer and internal operations to enable responsive business decisions and activity
The Industry’s Leading Speakers
Over 25 leading executives driving mobile transformation in one place to share insights and experiences:
- Jessica Federer, Chief Digital Officer, Bayer
- Marco Ryan, Chief Digital Officer, Thomas Cook
- John Seglias, CIO, Abellio
- Christina Scott, Chief Product and Information Officer, Financial Times
- Daniel Danker, Chief Product Officer, Shazam
- Patricia Núñez, Global Digital Operations, Bupa
- Dan Rose, Global Director of Advertising, Telefonica
- Andrew Humphies, Co-founder, The Bakery London
- Rico Surridge, Product Manager, ITV
- Stuart Marks, Founder, L Marks
- Geoff Seeley, Global Communications Planning Director, Unilever
- Howard Kingston, CMO & Co-founder, Adludio
- Mark Curtis, Founder & Chief Client Officer, Fjord
- Drew Burdon, Executive Strategy Director, Insights & Planning, R/GA
- Lan O’Connor, Transformation Director, Capgemini
- James Stevenson, Founder, Bletchley Group
- Nick Francis, Director Digital & Mobile, StrataPrime
For more information, please follow this link: http://openmobilemedia.com/london/conference-agenda.php
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The international hub that showcases knowledge, practices and secrets to succeed in the fast-paced mobile age: http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
Speaker& Conference Agenda Contact
T: +44 (0)20 7 422 4326
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7532
Media and Press Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7167