"Great content, great speakers. I will be able to use what I have learnt here immediately back in the office"Lori DeFurio, Adobe
Fully embed social media throughout your company to boost engagement, enhance brand and grow your bottom line
The Corporate Social Media Summit is back - and represents real answers, real experience, real insight...
- Get ahead of your competition with forward-looking social media strategy – Social media is an ever-evolving industry with new strategies and best practice changing constantly. You will be able to hear from senior Vice Presidents and Directors from the likes of American Express, Boeing, Dell and many more. You’ll leave able to incorporate their extensive knowledge and experience to accelerate your own initiatives. And more importantly, what they believe will be working for them in the future
- Receive the tools and methods that will help you to build a social media strategy that will create long-term business success – As your social media develops, so too must your business strategy and model of adoption. Learn how AVG, KLM, Comcast, Dunkin’ Brands and many more have developed an effective internal social media structure that meets key business priorities – this will help you present the strategy that works to your company’s ‘c-suite’
- This is your chance to network with over 250 high-level social media professionals – fill your contact book and solve problems with your peers. This is a global event, we already have delegates confirmed from countries as far away as Norway and South Korea. This is your chance to network with personnel from the likes of Adobe, Yum Brands, Nordea Bank, Hyundai, RCN, Verizon, Warner Home Video, and many more.
- Benefit from all your company’s questions answered by the experts – We don’t have marketing gurus presenting the latest marketing ‘fluff’. Our line-up of speakers are corporate experts, presenting real in the in the game experiences. Robust debate and problem solving delivered in an engaging format with plenary sessions, practical case studies, keynotes, panel debates, Q+A and networking drinks.
This is the premier meeting place for the latest best practice into social media strategy. Now in its 3rd year, it provides the ultimate learning and industry networking experience for the ever-changing marketing community. With over 250 top attendees, this is by far the biggest, best, and most influential event that addresses all things social media. This Summit will give you the direction and tools you need to build a comprehensive social media strategy to ensure better business performance.
5 Brand New Features for 2012
For 2012 Corporate Social Media Summit we have introduced 5 new features that will help you address the major issues in social media today. Based on over 50 research calls with your peers, this year you can benefit from:
- 250+ senior level attendees for you to meet and network with over 2 days of best practice sharing
- A unique unconference session where you set the agenda. Whatever you want to the answers to, this will make sure you get them. Don't just be part of the room, the more you want to talk about, the more you will benefit
- Answers: The best service providers will be in the room to offer you solutions for you strategy, resource and cost issues
- Leading speakers from Europe to share their best practices with you. We've got the very best brands in European social media, KLM and Lego flying in to discuss how they've achieved success in the space
- Unique networking opportunity and best practice sharing in our Linkedin group exclusively for those in the know in the social media
"The summit was filled with wonderfully useful information and has given me so much to bring back to my company"Sheerah Singer, Penn Mutual
Value-adding Case Studies at this year's conference...
Not only will you be learning from the very best on everything social media, but brands will open up and show you the blue print for success over the two days
- Case Study 1: Diageo/Smirnoff on external engagement
- Case Study 2: Siemens and Recycle Bank on Gamification
- Case Study 3: Cars.com on social and mobile combined
Conference at a Glance:
Conference Day 1
Conference Day 2
"Really great content. Quality of presentations very high"Amber Banks, BO.LT
Since our inception in 2009, Useful Social Media have had over 600 attendees from 230+ major brands from 21 countries.
- 98% of previous attendees would recommend the summit
- We had 200+ senior decision makers in the room in New York last June
- 79% of past attendees are from big corporate brands
- 28 senior speakers shared their expertise and knowledge from: Coca-Cola, Best Buy, WWE and many more
"An excellent deep-dive into the benefits, best practices and challenges associated with social media"Alex Schott, Entergy
Last year we had the below companies attend...
...and many many more all focused on making their social media strategy as good as it can be
I look forward to seeing you in June
Useful Social Media
T: +44 (0) 207 375