Simply fill you details in on the right to receive both audio and presentations slides from FedEx and McDonald's.
FedEx Will share how to prepare your organization internally. Ensure you pick the right model to integrate social media into your customer service function. Including...
- Internal ownership of social media customer service: Who should handle customer service delivery over social media? The customer service department? Your call centre? Your marketing team? Or a separate social media department?
- Overcome organization challenges: Make your workflow more efficient by breaking down the traditional silos to make social media customer service a team game
- Get your social media customer service strategy of the ground with proven and tested techniques to quick start your internal set up
McDonald's will share how to use customer social data to inform future brand strategy so you can step ahead of the competition. Including...
- Trend tracking: Monitor social interaction to spot trends and interests that you can leverage for better business performance
- The perfect feedback loop: Ensure that the data you're receiving is being channelled into the right segments of your business quickly – and in a format other departments can use
- Company-wide reporting to energise not only your customer service department – but your whole business: How to take the insight you find through social and share positivity across your company
Furthermore, I will not rent, sell, or share your personal information with 3rd parties or non-affiliated companies.