Every statistic, benchmark and fact you need on corporate social media in 2013 – direct from hundreds of corporate practitioners
"The State of Corporate Social Media" is a free briefing from Useful Social Media on how large companies are using social media. It is based on responses to our annual survey – and this year we had over 900 respondents – so the date is more reliable and complete than ever before.
When you download your copy, you’ll get insight on:
- How companies are organising social media expertise internally: Insight on organisational models for the best adoption of social media across your whole business
- The current ways that large corporates leverage social: We look at marketing, customer service, reputational risk and much more
- Predictions for the year: How will corporate use of social media change and evolve over 2013?
- How much should you spend on your social strategy?: Some in-depth feedback on corporate social media budgets – and whether they’re increasing!
- How your peers measure social success: A look at the metrics and KPIs that large businesses use to track social impact
With over 5,000 words of analysis, and 30+ different charts and graphs, this is an invaluable piece of research for anyone working on social media for a large company.
Get 30+ pages of analysis, insight and trends on social media adoption – all from your corporate peers!
Just drop your details in our form on the right and we will send you the full State of Corporate Social Media 2013 Briefing. Downloading a copy guarantees you:
- 30+ pages-worth of analysis, charts, statistics and trends: Giving you insight into corporate social media - direct from your corporate peers
- Clear benchmarks and best practice: Compare your company to the 900+ businesses who responded to our survey
- A look into the future: Detailed insight into the future social media plans of worldwide businesses
- Insight into the differences between B2B and B2C social media adoption and opportunity
Of course, the briefing is entirely free - so while the ROI of social is still up for debate, the ROI on this report certainly isn't!
Any questions, please do get in touch with us.
Useful Social Media
+44(0) 20 7375 7209